Terms & Conditions
Your enrollment in Entourage Driving School constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. This document shall constitute the entire contract between Entourage Driving School and the student and no verbal assurances or promises not contained herein shall bind Entourage Driving School or the student. All disputes should be directed to the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.
The student bears the responsibility for the timely drop off and pick up for In-Vehicle lessons at the pickup and drop-off locations designated with the school. These driving lessons are booked online under the WIX Booking System. You may receive a SMS and email reminder 24 hours before your lesson. Please DO NOT REPLY OR RESPOND TO ANY AUTOMATED MESSAGES. To keep our prices reasonable, we are asking everyone to pay via cash, check or Zelle. Payment is due in person on the day of the class to the instructor. Any tips will go directly to the instructor.
On occasion, Entourage Driving School will use photos, videos and other digital media of students and classes in publications, on our website and on social media in order to promote our programs and initiatives. *Vehicles are equipped with dash-cams for the safety of the student and instructor thereof as well as security cameras in and out of the main office/classroom at our main school. By enrolling, you consent to be filmed for legal purposes if one were to arise. By acknowledging these Terms & Conditions, you authorize Entourage Driving School to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these photos or videos for such lawful purposes.
1. 48-hour notice is required to reschedule or cancel an In-Vehicle lesson. A $50 rescheduling fee will be charged if we do not receive appropriate notice or there is excessive rescheduling. Due to scarce availability, if a student cancels a class or fails to show up without informing us (i.e. oversleeps, forgets to write it down, etc.), the company reserves the right to charge them the full amount for that missed class, especially if the driver is on the way or shows up. If a student is not present after 10 minutes from the scheduled start time, this constitutes a “no show. According to Illinois state law, students MUST possess their ORIGINAL Illinois Instruction Permit, United States Issued License, or Foreign License with a Passport Stamped no later than 90 Days for all In-Vehicle lessons while lessons are being conducted. A copy or image of the permit is not acceptable. Students arriving for an In-Vehicle lesson without their permit will have their lesson cancelled and will be assessed a rescheduling fee.
2. All In-Vehicle training are based on an online booking system. Bookings are supposed to be placed 16 hours before the appointment as bookings close 16 hours before the driving lesson begins. Please schedule classes ahead of time. Please note that there may not be many openings during peak season. Peak Season begins Late Spring and Summer, so please book ahead of time for the best possible times and schedule. You are always welcome to keep checking the Calendar in case someone cancels an appointment. The instructor is not able to change or alter any email or home addresses that are already in the system. To cancel an appointment or alter it, they will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-481-7455 to reschedule. It is best to do it through email. Please make sure that you can make the selected time and date before booking a Driving Lesson.
3. Please allow an extra 20 to 30 minutes for the instructor to arrive due to the unpredictability of traffic as we only have 30 minutes between sessions. Lessons includes Pick-Up & Drop-Off Service within our radius. Our radius is 5 Miles from 5245 N. Elston Ave, Chicago IL 60630. Neighborhoods we service are: Neighborhoods We Service For Pick Up for Driving Lessons: Lakeview, Uptown, Humboldt Park, Bucktown, Logan Square, Hermosa, Belmont-Cragin, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Edison Park, Jefferson Park, North Park, Andersonville, Edgewater, Rogers Park, Norwood Park, Albany Park, Old Irving Park, Portage Park, Forest Glen, Edgebrook, Sauganash Neighborhoods. If Neighborhood not listed, 5 Mile Radius from 5245 N. Elston Ave, Chicago IL 60630. For any classes 3:00 PM or later, we have a much stricter booking policy. The instructor will reach out to you if it is too far for pick up with the heavy rush hour traffic, even if it is within the 5-mile radius.
For Anybody in neighborhoods Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, River North, Old Town, Gold Coast, West Loop, South Loop, University Village, Medical District, Pilsen, and Downtown-Only Book 7 AM or 11 AM Monday to Friday or Saturday/Sunday at 8 AM with Brian Posada ONLY! For any pickup outside our radius, please call to figure out the best pick up point. If you book outside our radius, your appointment will be cancelled and we will try to figure out the best pick up point.
4. Please be aware we may cancel if distance is too far or there is heavy traffic between classes or there is a severe thunderstorm/flooding or icy/slick roads or temperature conditions are too dangerous to drive. Please note that we have the right to cancel if a vehicle breaks down or the vehicle used for the lesson for the day is unsafe for driving. Driving Lessons will also be cancelled if the instructor develops any COVID-19 OR flu-like symptoms. No penalty will be charged; however, it is your responsibility to book another lesson as we may not be able to have a replacement for that day.
5. If required, students must wear their glasses or contacts during In-Vehicle lessons. Students are required to wear closed-toe shoes during driving lessons for safety reasons – no flip flops, high-heels, or “Ugg-type” boots are to be worn. Students will not be permitted to use their cell phones while in vehicle training is in process. For emergency phone calls, all calls should be forwarded to the Entourage Driving School instructor of that lesson.
6. A student may only drive in the vehicle with the instructor by him/herself as per insurance reasons. Please do not ask if a parent or significant other can sit in the back seat. We want the student to learn in a safe environment without outside distractions.
7. The Student agrees that if they do something to cause an accident, they will be held liable for the $500 deductible towards the insurance company to repair the vehicle. In the event of an accident, where the Student is at fault, the student agrees to take full responsibility for any damages, cost, or liabilities caused by their actions.
ROAD TEST SERVICES:
1. All students who wish to rent a vehicle for a road test must have all necessary documents and pre-requisites in order to schedule a road exam. Road Tests appointments as of September 1, 2023 are very difficult to obtain. We highly recommend to schedule a road test appointment with us first and be in communication with the instructor you scheduled. On the day you scheduled a test with us, it is imperative you schedule an appointment at the Chicago North Facility at ilsos.gov at 7:00 AM sharp on that day as they are gone within a minute. It is your responsibility to keep in touch with the instructor who has been assigned to you for the road exam. If you are unable to schedule a road test for that day, let the instructor know and a new date will be rescheduled. There will be no penalty if you were unable to secure a road test for that day.
2. For students between ages 16 to 20, they are required to have their “Certificate of Completion” or “Blue Slip” on file in order to take a road exam. You can verify your record at ilsos.gov/deccheck. If you are 18, 19, or 20 and have not finished the required “Traffic” Hours, you will need to show proof you finished the classroom portion of Driver’s Education or “Six Hour Adult Certification Course”.
2. If the student fails to bring necessary documents or has an issue with the Driver's License process at the Secretary of State, during the day of their exam, the company considers that to be an automatic fail - Therefore, there will be a penalty of $100. The Student affirms that they have brought all necessary documentation and confirms that there are no holds on their accounts. If there's an issue at the Secretary of State, the student agrees to take full responsibility for that mistake and understands that the company considers that to be an automatic fail. If the Student fails their Road Test Exam, there is no money given back. The Student understands that they will need to pay again for a retake.
3. The Student agrees that they know how to safely handle a vehicle as during the road exam, the state examiner cannot interfere during the exam to avoid an accident. If the student does something to cause an accident, the student will be held liable for the $500 deductible towards the insurance company to repair the vehicle. In the event of an accident, where the Student is at fault, the student agrees to take full responsibility for any damages, cost, or liabilities caused by their actions.
4. Please be aware we may cancel if there is a severe thunderstorm/flooding or icy/slick roads or temperature conditions are too dangerous to drive. The DMV will most likely cancel road tests as well so the appointment might be lost for the day. Please note that we have the right to cancel if a vehicle breaks down or the vehicle used for the test for the day is unsafe for driving. Test will be cancelled if the instructor or student develops any COVID-19 OR flu-like symptoms. No penalty will be charged; however, it is your responsibility to book another test as we may not be able to have a replacement for that day.
Full Payment is required upon enrolling at the end of the lesson or beginning of a road test service. Entourage Driving School will not refund any fee, tuition, charge or any part thereof should we be willing and able to fulfill our part of the agreement. Price is not negotiable.
1.To keep our prices reasonable, we are asking everyone to pay via cash, check or Zelle. Payment is due in person on the day of the class to the instructor. Any tips will go directly to the instructor.
OTHER LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The student hereby agrees to not press charges towards the Company unless it is a form of assault, sexual harassment, and/or battery.
2.The Student reaffirms that they are NOT and WILL NOT falsifying any information about the Company or themselves. The student understands that by doing so would be a violation against the CIVIL LIABILITIES Illinois False Claims Act (740 ILCS 175) in which the Student willfully bares a false record, contract, or statement to a false or fraudulent claim. In the event of this violation, the Company and All Parties misled by the Student reserve the right to press charges against his/her in a Court of Law. By Signing up with this Driving School, you Agree to all the Terms & Conditions listed above. Before entering the vehicle, The Student hereby declares that they have Read and Understood the Terms and Conditions and have not Falsified Any Information.
By Signing up with Entourage Driving School, you agree to all the Terms and Conditions listed above. Before booking an appointment or enrolling for services, the student hereby declares that they have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and have not falsified any information.