Teenage License Requirements
1. Take 30 Hours of Classroom
2. Take 6 hours of Traffic and 6 Hours of Observation or 8 Hours of Traffic
3. Receive the Certificate of Completion (Formally known as Blue Slip)
4. Be at least 16 years old (15 years old to receive permit)
5. Hold Instruction Permit for 9 months
6. Log 50 Hours and 10 hours at night with a parent or guardian
Check Your Teenagers Permit Status Here
Enrollment Documents: Instructions Below
Teen Classroom Schedule
August 2,2021 to August 25, 2021
Monday-Thursday 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
Section 016- 18 Spaces Available
Teenager Programs (Ages 15-17)
Enrollment Form Instructions
Documents Needed to Enroll:
1. Birth Certificate or Passport or Illinois State ID
2. Report Card or Transcript proving they passed the last 2 semesters, 8 classes total. If enrolling for Driving Lessons only, submit proof 30 hours of classroom was completed. This can be a Report Card, Transcript, or Transfer Report (This has to be super clear as this will be transmitted to the Illinois Secretary of State).
3. Tuition Approval Filled Out and Signed
4. Enrollment Card Filled Out
5. Grade Approval Form -No signature needed from superintendent if attaching a report card or transcript or transfer report!!
6. Copy of Permit. Please submit a copy of permit when you recieve it.
Completed signed forms can be emailed to email@example.com. Please state exactly the start date of the classroom or if signing up for the required behind-the wheel lesson. Also attach a copy of a student's Illinois State ID, Passport, or Birth Certificate as well as a high school transcript or report card. Forms can also be dropped off at the office. For Permit Application, form must be signed at the office with an instructor and there is a $20 Enrollment fee for our school.