Teen Classroom Schedule: In-Class
April 12, 2021 to May5, 2021
Monday-Thursday 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
Section 013 -3 Spaces Available
Teenage License Requirements
1. Take 30 Hours of Classroom
2. Take 6 hours of Traffic (Range) or 8 hours of private driving.
3. Receive the Certificate of Completion
4. Be at least 16 years old (15 years old to receive permit)
5. Hold Instruction Permit for 9 months
6. Log 50 Hours and 10 hours at night with a parent or guardian
Check Your Teenagers Permit Status Here
Documents Needed to Enroll Below!
We will be following all CDC Guidelines. All Vehicles will be sanitized and all drivers and instructors are required to wear masks while conducting driving lessons. Hand Sanitizer and masks will be available in the vehicle. In order to keep our prices low, we are asking for cash, check, money order, or Zelle or Venmo. Thank you for being understanding.
Teenager Programs (Ages 15-17)
Documents Needed to Enroll:
1. Birth Certificate or Passport or Illinois State ID
2. Report Card or Transcript proving they passed the last 2 semesters, 8 classes total. If enrolling for Driving Lessons only, submit proof 30 hours of classroom was completed. This can be a Report Card, Transcript, or Transfer Report (This has to be super clear as this will be transmitted to the Illinois Secretary of State).
3. Enrollment Authorization Sheet Filled Out and Signed
4. Enrollment Card Filled Out
5. Grade Form (Blue Slip)-No signature needed from superintendent if attaching a report card or transcript or transfer report!!
6. COVID-19 Form
Completed signed forms can be emailed to email@example.com. Please state exactly the start date of the classroom or if signing up for the required behind-the wheel lesson. Also attach a copy of a student's Illinois State ID, Passport, or Birth Certificate as well as a high school transcript or report card. Forms can also be dropped off at the office. For Permit Application, form must be signed at the office with an instructor and there is a $20 Enrollment fee for our school.