6 Hours of Driving, Observation no longer required.
Teenager License Requirements
1. Take 30 Hours of Classroom
2. Take 6 hours of driving and 6 hours of observation or 8 hours of private driving
3. Hold Instruction Permit for 9 months
4. Log 50 Hours and 10 hours at night with a parent or guardian
1. Birth Certificate or Passport or Illinois State ID
2. Report Card or Transcript proving they passed the last 2 semesters, 8 classes total.
We will be following all CDC Guidelines. All Vehicles will be sanitized and all drivers and instructors are required to wear masks while conducting driving lessons. Hand Sanitizer and masks will be available in the vehicle. In order to keep our prices low, we are asking for cash, check, money order, or Zelle or Venmo. Thank you for being understanding.
Documents Needed to Enroll
Teen Class Schedule:
October 5, 2020 to October 29, 2020
Section 008- Mon to Thurs 6:30 PM-8:30 PM - 3 Spaces Left
November 2 , 2020 to November 30, 2020
Section 009- Mon to Thurs 6:30 PM-8:30 PM - 6 Spaces Left