We will be following all CDC Guidelines. All Vehicles will be sanitized and all drivers and instructors are required to wear masks while conducting driving lessons. Hand Sanitizer and masks will be available in the vehicle. In order to keep our prices low, we are asking for cash, check, money order, or Zelle or Venmo. Thank you for being understanding.
Only for Teens 16-17 who completed Driver's Education. Call to book
100 US dollars
Documents Needed to Enroll:
1. Birth Certificate or Passport or Illinois State ID
2. Report Card or Transcript proving they passed the last 2 semesters, 8 classes total. If enrolling for Driving Lessons only, submit proof 30 hours of classroom was completed. This can be a Report Card, Transcript, or Transfer Report (This has to be super clear as this will be transmitted to the Illinois Secretary of State).
3. Enrollment Authorization Sheet Filled Out and Signed
4. Enrollment Card Filled Out
5. Grade Form (Blue Slip)-No signature needed from superintendent if attaching a report card or transcript or transfer report!!
6. COVID-19 Form
Completed signed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state exactly the start date of the classroom or if signing up for the required behind-the wheel lesson. Also attach a copy of a student's Illinois State ID, Passport, or Birth Certificate as well as a high school transcript or report card. Forms can also be dropped off at the office. For Permit Application, form must be signed at the office with an instructor.