Teenage License Requirements
1. Take 30 Hours of Classroom
2. Take 8 Hours of Traffic (Private Driving Lessons)
3. Receive the Certificate of Completion (Formally known as Blue Slip)
4. Be at least 16 years old (15 years old to receive permit)
5. Hold Instruction Permit for 9 months
6. Log 50 Hours and 10 hours at night with a parent or guardian
Check Your Teenagers Permit Status Here
Enrollment Documents: Instructions Below
If you are 17 years old and 3 months or older with NO permit, you are considered an adult
Teen Classroom Schedule
Section 018- 27 Spaces Available
We are a very small family business and due to the labor shortage and high demand of teens, starting January 1, 2022, we are no longer offering observation hours or the Basic Teen Program. By default, all driving lessons will be the Complete Private Teen Program. We also are no longer doing traffic hours without doing the classroom with us until futher notice. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Teenager Programs (Ages 15-17)
Enrollment Form Instructions
Documents Needed to Enroll:
1. Birth Certificate or Passport or Illinois State ID
2. Report Card or Transcript proving they passed the last 2 semesters, 8 classes total.
3. Tuition Approval Filled Out and Signed
4. Enrollment Card Filled Out
5. Grade Approval Form -No signature needed from superintendent
6. Copy of Permit. Please submit a copy of permit when you receive it.
Completed signed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the students name.